Jemele Hill yall

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I certainly do just not black people who promote the theory that black men are the white men of the black community.

And God help YOU if you do
Nah that eurostep won't work on me regarding your last sentence. Her saying that doesn't mean she doesn't like black dudes. I don't agree with the comment but I'm not going to let that equals she don't like black men. That's that coli you gotta say everything I agree with dumb stuff. Ive saw her too long on espn and elsewhere to get that vibe overall sorry.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah that eurostep won't work on me regarding your last sentence. Her saying that doesn't mean she doesn't like black dudes. I don't agree with the comment but I'm not going to let that equals she don't like black men. That's that coli you gotta say everything I agree with dumb stuff. Ive saw her too long on espn and elsewhere to get that vibe overall sorry.

You either a c00n or white if you don’t think that supporting the notion of BLACK MEN BEING THE WHITE PEOPLE OF OUR OWN fukkING COMMUNITY is nothing more than a hatred fueled agenda against black men. Only someone with hate in their hearts or supreme loathing would even think to support or promote such bullshyt.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp