Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I’ve worked in places where I had to do a suicide watch and people have died while they been on suicide watch :francis:

Yeah its possible and you can get creative.Cant really stop somebody from jumping off a bed or toilet head first. I thought they take everything you could hang yourself with though. Just hard for me to believe a billionaire doesnt take his chances at trial. Like somebody said we need to see the body.They trying to pull another Osama.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The girls came from somewhere, who was providing them?
:jbhmm:

Surely Epstein couldnt have been the only consumer of this disgusting product?

Who was facilitating the encounters?

Epstein has been REALLY good friends with a current and past US President. Surely people of that caliber do background checks to avoid tarnishing their brand...right?

So many questions, and someone clearly wants to make sure there are no answers.

:patrice:

Ask Maxwell she was his number 2 and was behind the shyt right next to him plus she comes from a media mogul family... :sas2:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah its possible and you can get creative.Cant really stop somebody from jumping off a bed or toilet head first. I thought they take everything you could hang yourself with though. Just hard for me to believe a billionaire doesnt take his chances at trial. Like somebody said we need to see the body.They trying to pull another Osama.
They strip u a$$hole naked to make sure u have no razors and take away all your property and give u a suicide robe/blanket.

Idk how strict it’s in county though, but if it is like a state prison then it’s like I explained above.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Sw6a.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
B.S clearly they bodied him period. He knows to much and has ties to the current President Trump....Former President Clinton and a lot of high profile businessmen, politicians and leaders. This is sick people. We have to protect our children out here. There are whole islands of pedophile rings. He didn't commit sh!t, he got bodied in the cell before he could talk. They are probably destroying all his files and documents as we speak. They are stupid for doing this because now the Conspiracy theorist were 100% right. I don't think people understand how big these pedophile rings are. Catholic Church been exposed. The Boy scouts are getting exposed now. It's sick what society is doing to all these innocent children.

1*8ADjGSB2Y5iaFZRhRz-RCQ.jpeg