Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The girls should all come out together and just name names. They know who was there and who participated. At least put the info out there for the public to hear, because the establishment is never going to let whatever info they have to come to light.
They were teenagers. They don't know the people that were there other than those who were popular (ex. Prince Andrew).

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
The girls should all come out together and just name names. They know who was there and who participated. At least put the info out there for the public to hear, because the establishment is never going to let whatever info they have to come to light.
I promise you theyve had visits and were "convinced" that would be a bad idea

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that netflix documentary was lightwork, dudes didnt even go to how he was blackmailing people and possible Mossad ties.

Just that Jeffrey was so charismatic :comeon:easy to fall under his control.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that netflix documentary was lightwork, dudes didnt even go to how he was blackmailing people and possible Mossad ties.

Just that Jeffrey was so charismatic :comeon:easy to fall under his control.

I was worried about that. They're trying to set the narrative. This will quench the thirst of most people for this story. Not only is the real story much deeper than that but it's also more disturbing. Eugenics, actual children, Bill Gates, Lawrence Summers, Royal Family and even the Rothschilds are involved...

I still need to see this but I wasn't expecting it to go in depth. Can't trust any compromised sources.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was worried about that. They're trying to set the narrative. This will quench the thirst of most people for this story. Not only is the real story much deeper than that but it's also more disturbing. Eugenics, actual children, Bill Gates, Lawrence Summers, Royal Family and even the Rothschilds are involved...

I still need to see this but I wasn't expecting it to go in depth. Can't trust any compromised sources.

they touched on how he had so much influence and money but didnt go in depth at all, dude most obvious was a spy. falsified school records, access to vast amount of wealth, creating and saving black mail on the wealthy and influential. They did touch on how it was probably more than 50 girls (alone just in west palm beach) that saw epstein at this crib in palm beach but who knows how many worldwide. The whole doc left the brunt of the "fault" on Acosta and the feds, along with the florida state attorneys for giving epstein a sweet deal.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
How do you protect yourself from Hydra? :francis:

images