Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:jbhmm:

I wonder if they swapped him out and he's getting a face change as we speak

One related analysis and theory below :jbhmm:
  • Read it.

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

BOOOOOMMMM!!!! EPSTEIN IS NOT DEAD, THE GURNEY PICTURES ARE FAKE AND I CAN PROVE IT!
THEY USED RANDOM TRAINING PHOTOS FOR THE EPSTEIN DEATH HOAX AND ONE OF THEM IS A PHOTO OF EMT'S TRAINING IN A NYFD GARAGE, WHERE THEY PARK THE FIRE TRUCKS. THEY SPLICED EPSTEIN ONTO THE GURNEY IN PLACE OF WHAT WAS PROBABLY A "RESUSCI ANNE" DOLL THAT WOULD BE USED FOR TRAINING. THE ORIGINATED IN AN NYFD GARAGE, AND NOT THE HOSPITAL, WHERE THE NEW YORK POST CLAIMED HE WAS TAKEN.

nypepstinephotofake.jpg

GET THIS: Epstein's death was not recorded because the jail had "camera problems".
EPSTEIN'S RELEASE FROM PRISON, COVERED UP BY A FAKE SUICIDE IS PROBABLY WHY MANY ELITE, WHO ARE NOW "OFF THE HOOK" PLANNED PARTIES THIS WEEK END. SEE MY ORIGINAL POST ON THIS, (WHICH FOLLOWS IMMEDIATELY BELOW):
I have noticed "chatter" that indicates something huge may happen over the week end. It first started with predictions that there would be huge terror attacks on August 10-11 and stuff like that happens so much I blow it off. however, something just surfaced that made me decide to mention this.

A landscaper who works on elite properties has noticed that MANY elite are holding parties on August 11. The post is extremely poorly written, so bad it hurts the message, but IF it is true it begs the question: WHY would they be holding parties on the 11th?

My insert: WE ALL KNOW NOW - EPSTEIN IS FREE AND THEY ARE OFF THE HOOK.

The following is not sourced, it is just floating around out there, and the nature of how it was written is spooky, this is NOT someone screwing around, this was posted by someone not very literate so it fits the profile perfectly as legit: . . . . .

"I'm a landscaper and I work on properties that are owned by billionares and millionaires that are oil company executives ceos of large investing companies s and p 500 investors basically extremely powerful people and like 10 different clients are throwimg a party on August 11th even tho its not necessarily unusual for some of our clients to throw a party every now and then its highly unusual for this many of our clients to throw a party on the same exact day and ive been hearimg about this date from you and many fish I think these people know about somthing everone has been really secretove about it I asked what the party was for and no one knows"

My comment: NOW WE KNOW. It probably will not be a terror attack, they are all having "Epstein flies to Tel Aviv" parties.
How did Epstein die on suicide watch?
MYSTERY SOLVED.
I wish I had a football. If I had one, I'd be spiking it repeatedly now . . . .
August 10-11 2019

Last edited:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, has died by suicide in his Lower Manhattan jail cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News Saturday morning.
The exact timing and circumstances were not immediately clear.
Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New York and Florida.
His death came less than three weeks after he was found unresponsive in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in Lower Manhattan, with marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted, sources told ABC News.

He had been on suicide watch since the July 23 incident.
Epstein, 66, pleaded not guilty to the charges. He faced up to 45 years in prison if convicted.
:ohhh:

source.gif

These fukking sickos :youneedGod:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Peep CNN yall. This first live report on it from them.

They never ask how or what supposedly happened to Epstein in his cell. They skip right pass it in first 20 seconds. They go straight into the cases. :gucci:

The federal investigation is over now that he is supposedly deceased, only civil cases.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One related analysis and theory below :jbhmm:

Jimstone.is - World Class Investigative Truth

BOOOOOMMMM!!!! EPSTEIN IS NOT DEAD, THE GURNEY PICTURES ARE FAKE AND I CAN PROVE IT!
THEY USED RANDOM TRAINING PHOTOS FOR THE EPSTEIN DEATH HOAX AND ONE OF THEM IS A PHOTO OF EMT'S TRAINING IN A NYFD GARAGE, WHERE THEY PARK THE FIRE TRUCKS. THEY SPLICED EPSTEIN ONTO THE GURNEY IN PLACE OF WHAT WAS PROBABLY A "RESUSCI ANNE" DOLL THAT WOULD BE USED FOR TRAINING. THE ORIGINATED IN AN NYFD GARAGE, AND NOT THE HOSPITAL, WHERE THE NEW YORK POST CLAIMED HE WAS TAKEN.

nypepstinephotofake.jpg

GET THIS: Epstein's death was not recorded because the jail had "camera problems".
EPSTEIN'S RELEASE FROM PRISON, COVERED UP BY A FAKE SUICIDE IS PROBABLY WHY MANY ELITE, WHO ARE NOW "OFF THE HOOK" PLANNED PARTIES THIS WEEK END. SEE MY ORIGINAL POST ON THIS, (WHICH FOLLOWS IMMEDIATELY BELOW):
I have noticed "chatter" that indicates something huge may happen over the week end. It first started with predictions that there would be huge terror attacks on August 10-11 and stuff like that happens so much I blow it off. however, something just surfaced that made me decide to mention this.

A landscaper who works on elite properties has noticed that MANY elite are holding parties on August 11. The post is extremely poorly written, so bad it hurts the message, but IF it is true it begs the question: WHY would they be holding parties on the 11th?

My insert: WE ALL KNOW NOW - EPSTEIN IS FREE AND THEY ARE OFF THE HOOK.

The following is not sourced, it is just floating around out there, and the nature of how it was written is spooky, this is NOT someone screwing around, this was posted by someone not very literate so it fits the profile perfectly as legit: . . . . .

"I'm a landscaper and I work on properties that are owned by billionares and millionaires that are oil company executives ceos of large investing companies s and p 500 investors basically extremely powerful people and like 10 different clients are throwimg a party on August 11th even tho its not necessarily unusual for some of our clients to throw a party every now and then its highly unusual for this many of our clients to throw a party on the same exact day and ive been hearimg about this date from you and many fish I think these people know about somthing everone has been really secretove about it I asked what the party was for and no one knows"

My comment: NOW WE KNOW. It probably will not be a terror attack, they are all having "Epstein flies to Tel Aviv" parties.
How did Epstein die on suicide watch?
MYSTERY SOLVED.
I wish I had a football. If I had one, I'd be spiking it repeatedly now . . . .
August 10-11 2019

The pic was fake cause the body from head to toe is supposed to be covered.