Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm heated, this shows how sick society is well at least those in power they want to keep their demonic activities up for years to come and they may very well get their wish. He should have been murked but only after we got the info to strike the fukking blow to these sick individuals now we have nothing he was the fukking golden bag to dismantle a majority of this shyt and now it's basically a clean slate this is a W for pedophiles worldwide.

it's so hard to wrap my head around this being real life, like everyday knowing evil is winning, sure little good deeds happen here and there but even that is small-scale compared to the larger evils that go on everyday, I imagine everyone close to him that knew what he knew is going to go bye-bye if he had any hidden information stored away its either been confiscated or is no longer a problem.

Pedophiles get to sleep comfortably tonight, what a fukking world to live in, I don't trust any of these fukking officials they all look corrupt to me every person involved in government seems to be tinged in corruption, are there no good people in any positions that matter?

Well now we can focus on small time guys who won't make a dent in the system let's get back to escaping r.kelly meanwhile a nikka with an island of kids who dealt with presidents,ceos,princes,etc is dead.

it's disgusting

Last edited:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Sdny dropped the fukking ball this cac was the key star muthafukka connected to all of them they HAD to know this dudes life was in danger after all that shyt he was doing, why even place him in jail?!? Should have had him at some fukking safehouse under guard and monitored no one goes in or out!!! They made it way too easy for him to get touched fukking imbeciles!!! :hhh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have so much more respect if they just said straight up they killed him or let it happen. I know y’all like wtf right now but pedophiles get no respect anyway from society

It’s not as if people would have been marching in protest to give proper justice to a pedophile

At some point the government gotta stop being childish as fukk with these games they play. They act like the UN is gonna punish them or something

Just say you killed him.