Jeffrey Epstein Commits That

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is beyond fukked Up.

The elite got their kill... this man had dirt on CEOs, Presidents/Prime Ministers, Princes, etc... they knew if his shyt got out, it could have potentially sent the whole world into chaos but the rich are too powerful for that and made their play.

:mjlol: @ suicide. Nobody’s like us knew how vital it was to keep this man on 24/7 watch with no way of killing him self - you can prevent these things if you really want. They didn’t .

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So blatant.

The level of disrespect to the American people.

Yall know there is no way his ass could have done this without some "assistance".

:unimpressed:

At this point if you are, 21 or above and not at least 35% - 50% a skeptic about the Official Narratives of our society, I don't know what to tell ya....other than you are RoboSheepZombie. :francis:
That's why im never moved by the posters on here that neg and insult me for exposing the truth about these demonic ass people in power, across ALL major political factions

Half these posters STILL believe everything those crooks tell them so this kind of blatant tying of loose ends shocks them even though it's a pattern that has been repeated countless times already:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They ain't even trying anymore :mjlol:

"uhh.. suicide... :troll: :manny: "

Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Scumbag knew too much..Trump poppin that champagne right now

Ya'll know he dancing somewhere like.....

giphy.gif

92Trump-76f7.gif

:scust:

You think people like Trump would let him destroy his Presidency, get him impeached or locked up for life? Y'all have to understand how the Rich and Powerful work. They do not play when their money and livelihoods are at stake. This man could of taken down multiple Millionaires and Billionaires.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Was it because staff was asleep or not monitoring the individuals?
Both.

I could be on a suicide watch and not paying attention doing something else.

They can tear there mattress and use that, they find something to cut themselves.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Both.

I could be on a suicide watch and not paying attention doing something else.

They can tear there mattress and use that, they find something to cut themselves.
I know if someone wants to commit suicide they will go through any lengths. So many questions will go on unanswered now. I wonder what happens to all his money and properties now.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I know if someone wants to commit suicide they will go through any lengths. So many questions will go on unanswered now. I wonder what happens to all his money and properties now.
I just read that he had marks on his neck, so he managed to choke himself.

I’ve seen people try and choke themselves under there suicide robe.

If he didn’t have anyone it’s going to the government?