Jeff Hardy’s license suspended for 10 years, DUI case closed

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So it was already suspended we're just gonna suspend it some more and let him endanger you all again in 10 years

Idk how he got out of that, just like I don't get how he got caught in that drug ring but only did 10 days down time and a little probation. nikka was WWE champion and trafficking opium lmao. Even if you're giving names that was multiple felonies and only 10 days? That's all? Bananas

Background information on that? :feedme:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's a good thing.

obviously suspending someone's license doesn't stop them 100% from getting behind the wheel, but there's literally nothing that does besides putting them behind bars.

whichever uso brother that has a DUI problem should have the same shyt happen to him and honestly they both should have had it happen after their second DUI. it's wild his license wasn't suspended already.

I feel even less bad about it because these dudes got resources. I see how it's a major inconvenience and almost a grey area for people of lower income that need a car to get to work, but for them someone can drive them around anywhere at all times on a payroll, or shyt pull an Owen Hart and find a mark to drive you if you want to get drunk as fukk for free. I'm sure there are plenty lining up for the job.

that being said hopefully he working on cutting that being drunk for days shyt out too.