Jeezy toting the AK like he in Vietnam

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one does look bad
jeezy-denies-deeply-disturbing-abuse-80676210_003ce2.jpg

I keep my rifles in a gun locker, and have and handgun locked in the nightstand. I might walk around the house with them if i'm bringing from one place to another, but i've never just left it on the floor

Uh oh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And another, no responsible gun owner just leaves shyt sitting on the floor like that.

It’s like they purposely put it there all nice and neat just for the picture.

Thats completely idiotic, irresponsible, and unsafe, especially with children in the house.

As an older guy, with kids already around, he knows this. Everyone with training knows this, and most people don’t get those type of weapons without being trained in how to use them.

Also, they have to get broken in usually. So that means unless you on a farm or your own property, you most likely at a gun range where nobody plays with safety out there.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I've seen this movie play out a million times.

This is exactly why I wifed up my ryde or die and put babies in her. She was there from the beginning.

These rappers/athletes let that fame go to their heads to gas them up for the okie doke.

its remarkable considering you were smart enuff for that heavy blockwork and to come up in the industry...but dumb enuff to fall victim to the garden of eve. Make it make sense :francis:

On the low, that 💰 just be making mfs do more of what they already been doing and he already been proven to make bad decisions 'legacy' wise wit who he be choosing to be the mother of his kid(s). Even his lil hood booger before the game, he had beef with just like this.

Mfs gotta learn to vet em fr before they just shoot the club up. Very rare u gonna see a Bron/Savannah situation unfortunately or shyt, even a Kobe & Vanessa one where u can trust this woman to raise your kids and protect your legacy at the same time & not throw smut on yo name whether y'all together or not, whether one of y'all here or not, etc.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
She was collecting evidence the whole marriage. Scandalous
Women always keep tabs. Trust me. They’re like HR with any transgressions you make during your relationship with them. And they’ll use any evidence if need be.

Cassie definitely kept a log book during her time with Diddy.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What's going on with him and his chiney baby mother?

I see him on my timeline talking about joint custody and slander blah blah

I thought the grass was greener rice is whiter where you paag? 🎎

Fixed

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Different caliber sizes for different guns

I only bought rubbers for shotguns personally. Everything else is live :yeshrug:

For non-lethal specified guns, I guess it means caliber (size) for whatever they use. I think it’s standard for most though

This what I was looking at:

byrna-hd-kinetic-non-lethal-self-defense-weapon-kit---tan_1.jpg

Everything is $500 basically. And their are different version with different shooting capacities.

I thought it was a joke until I shot one. It can break skin even with rubber. Like a smaller paintball gun with pepper bullets

If you get one, get the LE. It's more, but it's a good deal more powerful.

An option that's even more powerful, but oyu have to twist to puncture the co2 cannister is pepperball tcp