Jeezy>>>> TI>>>Ross

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I. > Ross > Jeezy

T.I. is easily more versatile than both, which is not even debatable. He's also held his own aside more legends than both of them. He's proven that he can he make hit songs on his own. He's also set more trends than both.

I give Ross the edge on Jeezy because he took Jeezy's sound, expanded on it, and upgraded it. Ross also has a better flow and IMO is a better lyricist than Jeezy. "Mafia Music 2" and his verses on "Angels" and "Devil In A New Dress" prove that. If that's not enough, Ross has held his own on songs with the likes of Jay, Nas, and G. Rap.

Not taking anything away from Jeezy, because I like some of his music.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
T.I. > Ross > Jeezy

T.I. is easily more versatile than both, which is not even debatable. He's also held his own aside more legends than both of them. He's proven that he can he make hit songs on his own. He's also set more trends than both.

I give Ross the edge on Jeezy because he took Jeezy's sound, expanded on it, and upgraded it. Ross also has a better flow and IMO is a better lyricist than Jeezy. "Mafia Music 2" and his verses on "Angels" and "Devil In A New Dress" prove that. If that's not enough, Ross has held his own on songs with the likes of Jay, Nas, and G. Rap.

Not taking anything away from Jeezy, because I like some of his music.

i agree with all that but ross still doesnt have a album fukkin with 101 at the end of the day