Jeezy threatens short man (billy ocean?) who threw something on stage

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Every time Jeezy does something, it never fails to see some clown talking about “he didn’t do it to Gucci”.
Y’all really make it seem like buddy is invincible and plus both these dudes are in their mid 40s and shyt, but y’all still talking about the Gucci vs Jeezy shyt and it been over for damn near 10 years now. Grow the fukk up :scust:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So threatening to beat a nikka up is ok but him not looking like a bytch on stage which was what I said was wrong? I didn’t say he had to put hands on Gucci but damn defend your man

Jeezy and Gucci negotiated the versus...the venue, the money and other things. One of the things that was also discussed was that they would prolly play certain diss songs.

Jeezy "looks like a bytch" because you have hood fantasy that you live out online

Get your money up....go to DR..buy a rolex and cop a c8 corvette....also become a homeowner and stop sounding like a lame azz nikka

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bad look to who?

The streets and the hood?

If the beef was real and still relevant the BOTH would not have been on that stage

grow up...you sound like that broke rapper on Math Hoffa. :russ:
:russ:I’ve said it in the original verzuz thread, but a lot people that night. Was wishing to see blood, they wanted something to pop off. And if it did they’ll be the main ones talking about. “HipHop needs to grow up” and “the culture needs to do better” lol.

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Jeezy and Gucci negotiated the versus...the venue, the money and other things. One of the things that was also discussed was that they would prolly play certain diss songs.

Jeezy "looks like a bytch" because you have hood fantasy that you live out online

Get your money up....go to DR..buy a role and cop a c8 corvette....also become a homeowner and stop sounding like a lame azz nikka
Goofy ass nikka I don’t have to live out a hood fantasy to not have somebody disrespect me in my face , clearly you too p*ssy to understand. Was tryna have a actual conversation with you til you started to get disrespectful dikkhead

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Goofy ass nikka I don’t have to live out a hood fantasy to not have somebody disrespect me in my face , clearly you too p*ssy to understand. Was tryna have a actual conversation with you til you started to get disrespectful dikkhead

You played yourself

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I wish he woulda said something this tough to guwop who was dissing his dead homie on stage in front of him

Jeezy had a choice…

Look like a dikkhead trying to reignite a beef or look soft in front of a bunch of fans for trying make peace. At the end of the day, Gucci and Jeezy are old and aren’t trying to have everlasting beef like Ja and 50.

Pookie Loc lost for being a crash dummy for Jeezy too.

If he was alive, he would have been on YouTube crying about how Jeezy didn’t do anything for him like most of the disgruntled CTE members.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Jeezy had a choice…

Look like a dikkhead trying to reignite a beef or look soft in front of a bunch of fans for trying make peace. At the end of the day, Gucci and Jeezy are old and aren’t trying to have everlasting beef like Ja and 50.

Pookie Loc lost for being a crash dummy for Jeezy too.

If he was alive, he would have been on YouTube crying about how Jeezy didn’t do anything for him like most of the disgruntled CTE members.
Don’t change the fact the reason the beef gotk serious to begin with is because of jeezy putting a bounty on a chain.. people gotta be held accountable for their own actions

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Don’t change the fact the reason the beef gotk serious to begin with is because of jeezy putting a bounty on a chain.. people gotta be held accountable for their own actions

I’m not denying it’s Jeezy’s fault…

Gucci got his rocks off and rightfully so.

He went to jail and had to pay for it so it’s fair that he got to perform “Truth”.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What do you want to have happened bruh
What makes you think I wanted something to happen? Jeezy is one of my favorite rappers so for him to bark on a random fan who ain’t a threat to him looks lame is all I’m saying I’m not saying he should of killed Gucci mane on stage just look like you have a backbone