Jeezy Seeks Primary Custody Of His 2-Year-Old Daughter With Jeannie Mai Amid Their Divorce. Baby really looks 100% Chinese. Wow.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I seen this type of scenario before and it always pisses me off. A women will get primary custody only to leave the caretaking to her fam or some third party.

Like why even have primary custody then? Let the daddy have the baby if you too busy to be around full time. How you gonna have an inlaw raise her over the dad?
Lol that’s usually the case if the dad- especially rich dad- gets custody.

He’s gonna be out with the cute young girls while someone else watches the kid lol

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lol that’s usually the case if the dad- especially rich dad- gets custody.

He’s gonna be out with the cute young girls while someone else watches the kid lol
It can go either way. but it seems extremely selfish to me to place a biological parent in 3rd or 4th place in a their childs life. just so you can be first.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I seen this type of scenario before and it always pisses me off. A women will get primary custody only to leave the caretaking to her fam or some third party.

Like why even have primary custody then? Let the daddy have the baby if you too busy to be around full time. How you gonna have an inlaw raise her over the dad?
She gets more child support if the baby is with her