Jeezy Seeks Primary Custody Of His 2-Year-Old Daughter With Jeannie Mai Amid Their Divorce. Baby really looks 100% Chinese. Wow.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I seen this type of scenario before and it always pisses me off. A women will get primary custody only to leave the caretaking to her fam or some third party.

Like why even have primary custody then? Let the daddy have the baby if you too busy to be around full time. How you gonna have an inlaw raise her over the dad?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I seen this type of scenario before and it always pisses me off. A women will get primary custody only to leave the caretaking to her fam or some third party.

Like why even have primary custody then? Let the daddy have the baby if you too busy to be around full time. How you gonna have an inlaw raise her over the dad?
Real shyt

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

giphy.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m confused. Do you think Jeezy isn’t also gonna leave the caretaking to someone else?