Superstar
Daps

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
“According to credible sources, a string of distressing incidents surrounding the disappearance of Jay Wayne Jenkins' beloved pets has emerged. The severity of the situation escalated dramatically when Jenkins stumbled upon a paw in the trash while disposing of dinner leftovers just last week. This unsettling discovery marked a pivotal moment for Jenkins, as it served as the proverbial last straw, prompting him to initiate divorce proceedings.”

:ohhh:
Yea, I am going to need some source verification for this statement. This sounds more than troubling, because this sounds downright stereotypical of what they say about Chinese food being dogs and cats. So it sounds like a bad joke. If true though, Got Damn!

Also, who stepped-out on whom in the marriage?

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
She was married to a milk toast regular white dude and couldn’t make it work.

She used him to satisfy her hoe phase. He should have known better
right, I remember when she got with that cac. I've been following her for a while, even when she was w her last guy she followed me on twitter when I followed her, even answered some DMs, I think she was tryna have a biracial child from the messages we were having if you catch my drift.....other husband didn't want kids

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Same nikkas will be talking about fatherless kids.
Come on. Family units make sense :aicmon:
Family units do make sense, GMB does not condone getting women pregnant in the first place and not marrying them. You actually should marry them at that point.

But if it doesn’t work out then……GMB :yeshrug:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yea, I am going to need some source verification for this statement. This sounds more than troubling, because this sounds downright stereotypical of what they say about Chinese food being dogs and cats. So it sounds like a bad joke. If true though, Got Damn!

Also, who stepped-out on whom in the marriage?
Breh, he’s trolling.