Gotham City
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
we gonna act like keaton aint get worked by young ray charles tho

I'll never forget listening to Kevin Smith's commentary on this movie. The shyt his hilarious but one of the funniest parts is when he says he would argue that this guy should've been batman. He's so powerful and angry :russ: And most of the episode is he and Marc talking about how Batman sort of lucks into every W he has in the movie, including this fight.

Anyway, those serials are hilarious. When I was a kid, I remember my mom copping "Batman" not the "Batman and Robin" one but the first black and white serial where they were working with the government during WW2. Blew my mind as a kid

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I tell folks that Bats didn't start to become the highly trained fighter and prep user that we know today until the 70s/80s. Tchalla on the other hand was doing that before Bats (along with wearing the all black suit) and that's why I hate the comparisons lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
word to black dynamite :russ:

Master Wu and his zest for kung fu treachery got nothing on this shyt. I watched it recently on TCM when they'd show them Saturday mornings with the constant :patrice:

And then there's the fact that the batmobile is just a big sedan that they drive in and change costumes in, in broad daylight:russ:

The cave, which is just a big piece of rock and a table

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Master Wu and his zest for kung fu treachery got nothing on this shyt. I watched it recently on TCM when they'd show them Saturday mornings with the constant :patrice:

And then there's the fact that the batmobile is just a big sedan that they drive in and change costumes in, in broad daylight:russ:

The cave, which is just a big piece of rock and a table
did you know that the batcave actually came from this movie first