Jean Claude Van Damme was dope back in the day, but he made the same movie 4 times...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bloodsport is just one of those movies that if you are my age, u had to be living in a box not to have seen it. Its one of those childhood classics that everybody you meet will know from beginning to end (similar to Friday, Scarface, ect). There is not one fighting movie that had an impact similar to Bloodsport.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Umm this nikka stay making the same damn movies. He's made way more of the same one than Van Damme ever has.
images

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I know I aint the only nikka who thought JCVD had an identical twin when I was younger lol. He had 2 movies which had him as 2 different characters, and with my peeps pronouncing his name as "John Claude", I thought John Claude and Jean Claude were twin brothers lmao. I aint know this was not the case til I was about 12 years old smh.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I like how a third of Stallone's credited non-animation films since 1976 have been from three properties(after Creed and expendables 3 comes out)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Umm this nikka stay making the same damn movies. He's made way more of the same one than Van Damme ever has.
images

he doesn't have the same impact...nobody actually watches or remembers his movies...he's got his niche audience and thats it

back then everybody probably has seen bloodsport with all the times it was shown on wpix

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Everybody thought Van Damme was that dude, until UFC and MMA came on the scene and people started to see reality from movie fighting. Van Damme made his fighting scenes more realistic starting in the mid 2000S on his straight to DVD movies