JD Vance thought he was gay

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"yet his contradictory stance on LGBTQ+ rights is coming under scrutiny. Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacher’s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vance’s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as “mamaw” during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation. This experience, which might have instilled a sense of empathy and understanding, starkly contrasts with Vance’s political actions. "

Yall really this desperate:comeon:?

I wore high heels as a child. Now I have to consider the idea Im actually a transgender:mjlol:

Stop this,just deliver the tangibles:respect:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Don't google JD Vance and Couch. You don't want to know what he did to a Couch.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Jerkin D’s Vance went from sofa sexual to thinking he’s gay (I think he was right) to marrying a DEI wife. I’m convinced Trump was half asleep when he gave that one a thumbs up. He was probably just trying to get off the phone and said “yeah, Vance”.
You know Trump ain’t read that man’s book or saw the movie. Probably just heard the title “Hillbilly elegy” and thought this will sell well to his audience. Saw his picture and saw everything he wished Don Jr had

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
"yet his contradictory stance on LGBTQ+ rights is coming under scrutiny. Vance’s memoir, Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacher’s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vance’s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as “mamaw” during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation. This experience, which might have instilled a sense of empathy and understanding, starkly contrasts with Vance’s political actions. "

I wore high heels as a child. Now I have to consider the idea Im actually a transgender:mjlol:

not transgender, just a crossdressing fakkit.

don't be so committed to running interference for MAGAts that you proudly admit to be a fairy little boy. "as a child" yeah right. probably wearing panties as a grown man.

Last edited:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
full
Make America Pause Again

:dame:!!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I’ve said it before.

Anyone who thinks you can’t be born gay, it’s a choice(99% of conservatives) are secretly gay deep down

They say it’s a choice because they’re bi or gay and fighting their urges every day
They can't decide what they want and they've decided to make it everyone else's problem.

If you feel some kind of way when you see someone of the same gender, that's on YOU. Nobody else is on that type of time :mjlol:

They want the whole country to be a safe space so they don't get tempted to do the gay shyt they fighting in their minds every day.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

How you both a rapist of women and a cross-dressing fakkit? Absolute deviant