JD Vance thought he was gay

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before.

Anyone who thinks you can’t be born gay, it’s a choice(99% of conservatives) are secretly gay deep down

They say it’s a choice because they’re bi or gay and fighting their urges every day

When we was lil youngins, we all knew the one kid that rather play hopscotch and double dutch than Game Boy and Football with the fellas.

I think by the time a child is no older than six it subconsciously knows "who I am."

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Thought?

GUuPVVFbgAAQvv_

What’s the source of this fruity picture :mjlol:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I’ve said it before.

Anyone who thinks you can’t be born gay, it’s a choice(99% of conservatives) are secretly gay deep down

They say it’s a choice because they’re bi or gay and fighting their urges every day
Exactly. No straight man is going to wake up one day and want to fukk a guy.

Anyone that says it's a choice is really sus

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets keep it 100. Washington DC i heard is more scandalous than las vegas and los angeles. :picard: diddlers freak offs have nothing on these politicians past and present. Reagan, clinton, bushes, nixon, biden....

Yall forgot about the staffers that got caught in that congress room last year? Heard its crazier than that.

And you damn well know that half or most of these guys have rape allegations and rumors on them too. They are sexual deviants in the government.. ask tara reade who is literally in hiding.

Last edited: