JBO breh accidentally sends email to top SF cop asking ‘What color panties you on’?

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
It blows my mind the sheer stupidity of people. Like my boy you thought an email was the best way to send that message? No texting, WhatsApp,On the phone? Thru the company email is how he choose to do it. Ight den.

Rell Shyt

giphy.webp

right, even if it was sent to the right person, you NEVER send a personal email specially if that email can get you fired. That's free ammo to harm you if the other person you send it to decide to flip on you one day, not to mention the IT department folks you can certainly read it

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
giphy.webp

right, even if was sent to the right person, you NEVER send a personal email specially if that email can get you fired. That's free ammo to harm you if the other person you send it to decide to flip on you, not to mention the IT department folks you can certainly read it

Back in the days I was a BES admin for Blackberries(showing my age here). It stuns me how many people who are typically rational human beings can throw all of that away for p*ssy/dikk. The messages I saw people send on their work devices were crazy. It's really not that serious, just go get your paper and go home - don't try to clap cheeks on company time

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
A Matthew Shepard memorial in San Francisco, at that. :snoop:

That’s pretty equivalent to sending that message in an email about a Kobe memorial in LA or Philly.
Bwah ha ha ha! This is fukken hilarious.:russ:

For some reason I thought he was replying to his friend dad memorial who passed away and he just mistakenly tagged his boss and the whole office group.

Instead he was just replying to this and wrote "what color is your panties?"

:laff:
The whole fukken office must have like :dahell: when they got that email.

I am having a bad week (not as bad as this breh) but this thread is making lol and smile.