JBO Basketball Tournament CANCELLED in Newark

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldnt find a bingo hall or rent some rent center for this shyt? :why: they chose a high school where the student body is almost all black kids. Between this and the sexy red trash literally disrupting a high school full of black kids to promote trash. Enough is enough with losers.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They couldnt find a bingo hall or rent some rent center for this shyt? :why: they chose a high school where the student body is almost all black kids. Between this and the sexy red trash literally disrupting a high school full of black kids to promote trash. Enough is enough with losers.
Schools out you just mad cause it's women
:ufdup:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:
Damn I forgot about the dummies

Should be a perk for doing summer school since they can't hang out
You selfish motherfukker:ufdup:think about the kids. Those women belong in a strip club not a damn basketball court.

See one of them broke their leg trying to hoop. How she gonna do her job now? That "hop up on your good foot" doesnt work for strippers, breh

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They could’ve done this at any ghetto rec center

I would’ve booted them out of my HS gymnasium too.

Trying to normalize this in black schools is shameful af…

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
The ancestors watching these Frankenstein BBLs
no-head-shake.gif

Not one natural body in that whole lineup :damn: