Jaylen Brown winning on and off the court

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Dam these nikkas all really be with the same bytches. Dude has the richest contract in nba history. Instead of having a harem of unknown baddies, he chooses community p*ssy.

"Beat it chick"

(After I hit ofc)

full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Let me get the girl kevin porter had a domestic dispute with” - so called smart nikka
These low IQ NBA players deserve getting fukked

Are we saying that when women get beat up,we should assume they played a part in getting beat up? Sometimes good women get beat up. Especially by men who have entertained hellhounds their whole life. The thought of losing that good woman sends them into a rage:respect:

Dont get me wrong,always get the details of a womans past if you can. Especially if your worth 10s of millions of dollars. Im sure Jaylen has done that if hes as intelligent as they say,he knows the details of that night.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
It baffles me fam

Give me that kinda money I’m pulling up with a different exotic non American woman every time you see me out.

Africa women

Afro Latina women
Then she uses you to get famous and spreads all your business over the Internet for views and chump change cuz she had nothing to lose and you brought her into your circle l.

Have you ever been with a pretty ain't shyt bytch?

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Then she uses you to get famous and spreads all your business over the Internet for views and chump change cuz she had nothing to lose and you brought her into your circle l.

Have you ever been with a pretty ain't shyt bytch?

You gotta play it smarter than that…

An NDA will be presented before ANYTHING ever goes down.

Cell phone access will be non existent if she’s inside my home ( phones and tablets will be locked away in a safe until they leave)

The 2024 Derek Jeter… :umad: