JAY-Z To Reportedly Perform At 2023 Grammy Awards

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
why bring Khaled

God Did (album) is nominated for Best Rap Album. God Did (Song) is nominated for Best Rap Performance, Best Rap Song, and Song Of The Year.

If Jay performs he’ll most likely perform God Did as thats the newest music with his name attached to it and the song is up for four awards including a General Category

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God Did (album) is nominated for Best Rap Album. God Did (Song) is nominated for Best Rap Performance, Best Rap Song, and Song Of The Year.

If Jay performs he’ll most likely perform God Did as thats the newest music with his name attached to it and the song is up for four awards including a General Category
even if they did his song leave that fat fukk home

Daps
As a Hov stan.I feel a way about this. He has shytted on the Grammy's so many times yet things like this happen. Hip hop really obsessed with the Grammy's. It's the one thing that has a stranglehold of hip hop. Fukk the Grammy's but I want a Grammy

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As a Hov stan.I feel a way about this. He has shytted on the Grammy's so many times yet things like this happen. Hip hop really obsessed with the Grammy's. It's the one thing that has a stranglehold of hip hop. Fukk the Grammy's but I want a Grammy

Everyone that shyts on the Grammys comes back in some shape or form lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Jay is annoying he'll shyt on the Grammys bc he won like 20 already. But then he'll brqg about having so many. But if he didn't have any he'd shyt on them for being "irrelevant and unnecessary". Just like thecoli

I'm a jay Stan too but I don't want to hear that overrated ass God did verse :unimpressed: . I want to hear some other shyt he got.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Jay shytting on the grammy's a recent thing? Thought that was back in the 90's in protest for DMX not being nominated.