Jay-Z named director at Barclays Arena firm

Daps
No, Jay-z of course :aicmon:

lol.

Financial risk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yeah, he might want to make some profit out of the team I don't know. Or maybe he bought it cause he's rich enough to have his own team instead of playing video games like us mortals. As far as arena, that's obviously for profit.

:snoop: Jay - Z is one of the 50 most richest people in the world? nikka are you an idiot? Have you ever read the Forbes List before?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Jay - Z is one of the 50 most richest people in the world? nikka are you an idiot? Have you ever read the Forbes List before?

Are you fukking slow? I quoted a quote about Prokhorov, referenced to top 50 richest in the world and your dumb ass draws the conclusion that I'm talking about Jay-z?
:yawn:. Are you 3 years old?

Daps
Are you fukking slow? I quoted a quote about Prokhorov, referenced to top 50 richest in the world and your dumb ass draws the conclusion that I'm talking about Jay-z?
:yawn:. Are you 3 years old?

Did I not ask your stupid ass if you were talking about Prok? It is a thread about Jay Z is it not? And yes I'm 3 years old. I'm three years old and I know that Prokorhov isnt even in the top 50 list you fukking cur. Forbes rich list 2012: top 50 - Telegraph

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Did I not ask your stupid ass if you were talking about Prok? It is a thread about Jay Z is it not? And yes I'm 3 years old. I'm three years old and I know that Prokorhov isnt even in the top 50 list you fukking cur. Forbes rich list 2012: top 50 - Telegraph

1. I apologize son, he's #58 he slipped down from #32 when I check the bullshyt list the last time which was last year.
2. Read the quoting post before you read the answer, it might keep you from asking extremely stupid questions.
3. After you've checked up risk, check up sarcasm.

Daps
1. I apologize son, he's #58 he slipped down from #32 when I check the bullshyt list the last time which was last year.
2. Read the quoting post before you read the answer, it might keep you from asking extremely stupid questions.
3. After you've checked up risk, check up sarcasm.

I have a better option. Why dont you go suck out your mothers sour p*ssy dry and when your done go tuck your head back into it.