Daps
35ldh55.jpg

Oh shyt!!! :dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Threads like these are why the coli will remain at #8 amongst hip hop forums

:snooze:

:why: Damn, why are y'all so sensitive? You too @CrimsonTider for dapping this bs.

Majority of us in here are Jay Z fans....but it's not a crime to have a little lighthearted fun. The nikka is swimming, not like he's in the hospital or something.

I like Jay, I like Drake....I'll laugh at them both when opportunity presents itself....and even they probably laugh at some of the jokes.

You think they're sitting there sad like you? :rudy:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
:why: Damn, why are y'all so sensitive? You too @CrimsonTider for dapping this bs.

Majority of us in here are Jay Z fans....but it's not a crime to have a little lighthearted fun. The nikka is swimming, not like he's in the hospital or something.

I like Jay, I like Drake....I'll laugh at them both when opportunity presents itself....and even they probably laugh at some of the jokes.

You think they're sitting there sad like you? :rudy:
I am not a Jay-z fan....fukk jay-z

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL, funny pics. But it's funny how people act like Jay is some alien or not human. They trip over every normal think he does. "OMG, Jay Z eats Capn Crunch Berries". "Yo, Jay Z riding a Bike". "Guys did you see Jay Z swimming". What's next some dudes going to try and get photos of him on the damn toilet, lol.

0708-jayz-crunch-berry-composite-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.