Not open for further replies.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
2eybcwl.gif

Jay would appreciate this. It's "competitive sport"

On another note, this swimming picture was taken in Italy, Italy is in Rome. The Coli(seum) is in Rome...HOV just landed in Rome.....Jay might drop TheColi a subliminal on the next album. :gladbron:

4T4MOls.gif

4T4MOls.gif

4T4MOls.gif
4T4MOls.gif
4T4MOls.gif

BastardChild

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Daps
Reppin
Bridgeport , CT To Columbia , SC
i swear im happy they stickied this shyt.. better than any photoshop joke thread i have seen on any other forum including boxdens wack ass.. who im sure already tried to copy yall.. like i said earlier someone from here is a closet racist went on ebaums world forums and posted this shyt to .. but

yall had me & my girl dying..i cant wait to show her the new joints yall did ..

YALL NEED TO START TWEETING THE shyt OUT THIS THREAD TO.. once it gets someone bigs attention its over..

collection-of-funniest-sport-gif-04.gif

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.