Jay-Z is now president of Puma basketball. Puma gives Walt Frazier a lifetime contract

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
puma has come out with nice shyt though. It’s not like they selling only trash b-ball shoes and people buy em cuz of Jay. The designs have been on point.
I agree but people still need others to validate something is cool in order for them to get behind it and rock it. Hence the reason Adidas didn't mind cutting checks to Kanye and Beyonce. They know people will follow.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I agree but people still need others to validate something is cool in order for them to get behind it and rock it. Hence the reason Adidas didn't mind cutting checks to Kanye and Beyonce. They know people will follow.

You’re right. You gotta have the right designs AND the right endorser. It’s gotta be both.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You’re right. You gotta have the right designs AND the right endorser. It’s gotta be both.
Me and you could bring back LA Gear or British Knights tomorrow if they hired us. All we'd have to do is give Drake a job as president and give him a 5 year contract just to be a figurehead and rock the brand daily. If he's still influcial after that then we re-up.

Also, give up and coming artists that have a large social media following endorsement deals. NBA Youngboy has 9 million followers on IG, I'd give him an endoresment deal right now.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smart move...people are sheep in regards to fashion

Its funny tho alot of people laughed at Jay being apart of puma

some said its not 2005 anymore he dont move the needle

fast forward to now puma doing well

and those plane crew hats are popping up everywhere

the knew if you got some people with SM numbers it would work

plus nice looking shoes it would pop

smart business :yeshrug:

J Cole even got a line :ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Its funny tho alot of people laughed at Jay being apart of puma

some said its not 2005 anymore he dont move the needle

fast forward to now puma doing well

and those plane crew hats are popping up everywhere

the knew if you got some people with SM numbers it would work

plus nice looking shoes it would pop

smart business :yeshrug:

J Cole even got a line :ehh:
It wasn't Jay-Z that did it alone. They got Rihanna and signed a lot of NBA dudes. I don't recall seeing Jay ever rocking that shyt. He's just smart enough to bring in folk with influence.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't Jay-Z that did it alone. They got Rihanna and signed a lot of NBA dudes. I don't recall seeing Jay ever rocking that shyt. He's just smart enough to bring in folk with influence.

Thats what i said in my post he got the others to wear it like nipsey and a few others

plus he does wear it along with emory who also got a deal with his son as a model then signed clyde

they knew what they was doing

All im saying is people laughed at it at when jay came aboard :yeshrug: