Jay-Z is now president of Puma basketball. Puma gives Walt Frazier a lifetime contract

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's too plain for my taste but these new zos are fire bruh & they only 200 :wow:

Big-Baller-Brand-ZO2-19-Detailed-Look-Review-.jpg

You can't tell me those pumas hotter than these.

shyt i fukk with them both.:manny: I kinda like plain joints sometimes so i guess thats why I fukk with the Clyde Courts plus I like the materials they used for the kicks. I was expecting Puma to come out with some clunky corny joints :mjlol:

im interested to see what colors come out moving forward - for both the Zo2 and the Clyde Courts

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
shyt i fukk with them both.:manny: I kinda like plain joints sometimes so i guess thats why I fukk with the Clyde Courts plus I like the materials they used for the kicks. I was expecting Puma to come out with some clunky corny joints :mjlol:

im interested to see what colors come out moving forward - for both the Zo2 and the Clyde Courts
They cool but not 120 cool they'd be ok for like 70 bucks.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Yea Im feeling these. They sell them at Nieman Marcus, but they aren't on the Puma website... and actually they're out of stock on NM's site. I don't know what the deal is with them, but I like these more than their other ones.
Fam I need to know what themshyts is called. I'm def'nitely coppin' some of those.

Basketball shoes aside....the OG Puma Clydes are ill, too. I copped these some weeks back. Clean as shyt, stylish, perfect alternative to Timbs (I'm a Jersey nikka):
PUMA-Clyde-OG-Flag-10.jpg

....then, about two weeks after those actually arrived, I was traveling in Cali on business and saw THESE joints at, of all places, Nieman Marcus:

.....HAD to cop immee-jit-lee. :pachaha:

(the white joints are nice, too....)

I was always a Puma and Adidas nikka as a kid, cause I couldn't afford no damn J's. It wasn't until I got older and could afford them that I started rockin'/collectin' them, but then I found out what a piece of shyt Mike really is and stopped fukkin' with 'em. Now I like somewhat "obscure" shyt....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why they selling all this when we about to hit winter :francis:

I'm never gonna wear em if I buy it now:lolbron:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how when it comes to guys like Hov and Ye, even their entourage members be getting clothing lines and collabs and shyt:dead:

i thought jay was a snake tho :russ:

BTW it got to sting seeing family members of the people jay put on eating and signing deals :picard: