Singles Jay-Z, D'angelo, Jeymes Samuel - I Want You Forever

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NAH CAC WHATS BLASPHEMOUS?

:devil:
:evil:

A movie literally about a man pretending to be the messiah to make money isn’t blasphemous? You goof balls need to do some research before you make a comment.

Yall think it’s a movie about Jesus being black? :mjlol: As I said, the producers of the movie are so afraid to show Jesus as a black man that they have him covered up in a hood

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A movie literally about a man pretending to be the messiah to make money isn’t blasphemous? You goof balls need to do some research before you make a comment.

Yall think it’s a movie about Jesus being black? :mjlol: As I said, the producers of the movie are so afraid to show Jesus as a black man that they have him covered up in a hood

ITS A fukkING COMEDY.

THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
BLASPHEMOUS ABOUT THAT ANGLE.

PPL HAVE BEEN USING JESUS AND THE CHURCH
TO CON PPL FOR CENTURIES.

NO ONE IS SCARED OF SHOWING

JESUS AS BLACK GOOFY.

PRETEND YOU DONT KNOW
HOW BIG REVEALS WORK.

I KNOW YOU ARENT SERIOUS.

:devil:
:evil:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

You're being weird?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's literally a person in the Bible named Bar-Jesus who was called out by apostles for scamming people into thinking he was the Messiah. Read Acts.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Two GOATs finally connecting :blessed:

Only thing I'm worried about is the production, Jeymes Seymuels beats on that last soundtrack were weak.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if your freestyle to a beat a artist is famous for

Another artist can’t work with him?

Could that song could have been done before cam freestyle

This was a rule?

:what:
You know Harlem biggas can’t help themselves. He really thinks Hov saw his freestyle, woke Guru and D Angelo up via email started recording lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know Harlem biggas can’t help themselves. He really thinks Hov saw his freestyle, woke Guru and D Angelo up via email started recording lol
My entire question is

Would d’angleo jump to work with cam?

I like cam but could he get a feature if he wanted to?

:ohhh: