JAY-Z a black Ken doll for Halloween

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Beyonce is cool if you like a woman who acts and talks like a robot, but me, I would've needed to wife up Rosario Dawson if I was Jigga
Looks and personality, my nikkas. Looks and personality :banderas:
24-lotd-rosario-dawson2.w529.h793.jpg

Rosario-Dawson:-2016-UCLA-Institute-of-the-Environment-and-Sustainability-Gala--04-662x954.jpg

rosario-dawson-at-daredevil-season-2-premiere-in-new-york-03-10-2016_1.jpg
@Jacksonville Swaguar :lupe:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Its for the daughter, see no issue
These people are either horrible parents or have no kids

Any good parent understands exactly why jay did what he did, ya kids will always bring the soft side out you.

I would hate to see the times on cam I was sitting with my kids watching backyardigans or bubble guppies. I sung along with them and everything, ya kids make a tough dude soft, they just do :mjcry:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That's b/c you dropping them old ass pic breh.
nikkas talking bout beyonce and jay-z aging and you posting 20 year old pics and shyt.
She used to be aii but she straight :flabbynsick: now

The 1st batch I posted of Rosario were from this year. These pics you posted are just bad pics :mjlol:

The 2nd pic I posted of her was old though :hubie:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How? You JUST quoted me on the last page and then tried to say some gay shyt about me. Are you high, bruh? :what:

Breh what in the world are you talking about, I wasn't even there when that shyt happened :mindblown:

Reps have been turned off so for months and there's nothing I can do to turn it back on so there's no way it could have been me :why:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Breh what in the world are you talking about, I wasn't even there when that shyt happened :mindblown:

Reps have been turned off so for months and there's nothing I can do to turn it back on so there's no way it could have been me :why:

Ok, you've lost me. I don't even know what you talking bout now. All you gotta do is go back and read the post of mine you quoted on the last page and where you started calling me gay :stopitslime: