Jay Morrison bought a $850,000 house through Tulsa Real Estate fund, then sold it to himself for $80

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
As far as the house, from what I understand the fund brought the land for 850,000. Jay then brought it from the fund for 875000. So the fund got its money back plus 25k. And the fund can develop the land and has plans to build a housing development on the land.

Definitely should not have done it because of the visuals, definitely should have been more transparent but not illegal

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
As far as the house, from what I understand the fund brought the land for 850,000. Jay then brought it from the fund for 875000. So the fund got its money back plus 25k. And the fund can develop the land and has plans to build a housing development on the land.

Definitely should not have done it because of the visuals, definitely should have been more transparent but not illegal
Where did he get the 875?

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Sometimes I wonder if it's really that hard to do the right thing

The premise always make sense at first

Hey black community, lets crowdsource and own our land or create our own schools or build up our own infrastructure etc

Black people get motivated, inspired, and invest and put in

Months later: In today's news, acclaimed activist/entrepreneur was alleged to have used funding from community investment group for personal gains

:snoop:
Sigh is it really that hard to do the right thing by building and making money and being praised for it?

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
A persons history matters. I noticed often we are very accepting of people who have done time and act like it's just some shyt that happens. Small mistake or they were given a raw deal. But as I've gotten older I've realized almost all of these dudes ( that I've seen) have questionable character. They were locked up for a reason. And you see the same character displayed down the road.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

I’ve not commented in this thread, but you are being flat out dishonest here, the video in the Original Post shows all of the sale history of the property. It’s public record.

There was no $875,000 sale.

There was a 27acre+house purchase made for $850k with the firms’ investment funds, a transfer of the 27acres+house for $0.00 to
an untraceable LLC registered in New Mexico, then a sale of the 27acres+house for $80.00 to an individual person-which apparently is you since everyone is saying you’re Jay Morrison? :hmm:

*edit

The username plays well into something that someone like this would do. “The World Is Mine” :smh:

Breh is a real life supervillain :wow:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I’ve not commented in this thread, but you are being flat out dishonest here, the video in the Original Post shows all of the sale history of the property. It’s public record.

There was a 27acre+house purchase made for $850k with the firms’ investment funds, a transfer of the 27acres+house for $0.00 to
an untraceable LLC registered in New Mexico, then a sale of the 27acres+house for $80.00 to an individual person-which apparently is you since everyone is saying you’re Jay Morrison? :hmm:

*edit

The username plays well into something that someone like this would do. “The World Is Mine” :smh:

27VO.gif

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

*edit

My mistake. Jay did not buy the property from the fund. What Jay (aka me :mjlol:) said is that he paid the fund 875k. So the fund got all its money back plus 25k. In return the fund has development rights on the property.

So the point is the fund did not lose any money and still has the right to do a project on the property

As far as the transfer of 875k, it would not show up in county records since it's an agreement between two parties. for full transperancy he should show the paperwork for this agreement and a record of the transfer but if what he said it's true then it's just bad visuals and not illegal

The world is mine and the world is yours too King

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
My mistake. Jay did not buy the property from the fund. What Jay (aka me :mjlol:) said is that he paid the fund 875k. So the fund got all its money back plus 25k. In return the fund has development rights on the property.

So the point is the fund did not lose any money and still has the right to do a project on the property

As far as the transfer of 875k, it would not show up in county records since it's an agreement between two parties. for full transperancy he should show the paperwork for this agreement and a record of the transfer but if what he said it's true then it's just bad visuals and not illegal

The world is mine and the world is yours too King

:smh:

If I charge the fund- that I run- $1mill+ for management fees(which the funds financial statements show to be the case), and the firm pays me, then I donate $875k of that $1mill back to the fund, then have the fund that same fund-that I control- use the funds I donated to purchase a property that ultimately I have transferred back into my name, then why wouldn’t I have just bought the property myself, in the first place?

Oh I know, because it’s a bad look if I bought an $850k house for myself when the firm I’m charging $1mill+ a year to run, “isn’t profitable”. :smh:

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:smh:

If I charge the fund- that I run- $1mill+ for management fees(which the funds financial statements show to be the case), and the firm pays me, then I donate $875k of that $1mill back to the fund, then have the fund that same fund-that I control by the way- use the funds I donated to purchase a property that ultimately I have transferred back into my name, then why wouldn’t I have just bought the property myself, in the first place?

Oh I know, because it’s a bad look if I bought an $850k house for myself when the firm I’m charging $1mill+ a year to run, “isn’t profitable”. :smh:

There’s literally no purpose for something like that other than to wash money and claim it as a charitable donation(which someone couldn’t even do in this case), but even then you run into a 60% cap of Adjusted Gross Income, which would be ~$600k if he is being paid ~$1mill a year. You’d literally lose money doing that. :smh:

The visuals of mixing personal things with the fund are bad but it's not illegal and the fund did not lose money

The management fee is also legal

There is no evidence of anything illegal and tref is not a scam