Jay Morrison bought a $850,000 house through Tulsa Real Estate fund, then sold it to himself for $80

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But the wild part is what was the point of that if you’re just going to transfer it directly under your name? not even a trust or some other obfuscatory entity. Like dude I don’t know if he’s stupid or bold?
Right. Why not just live in the house with the trust owning the property????

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You can never outrun unclesam, if you cheat on your taxes you will get caught and end up in federal prison thats it

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
a bigger YT channel got his foot back on jay morrison neck.....AGAIN

Jay lost another million in the first 6 months of 2022.:picard:
Even if he wasn’t a scammer (which he is), I don’t understand why social media platforms and churches are still giving him a voice. He has a losing track record.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I keep telling people, you gotta treat social media like you're watching a movie on TV. There's an invisible wall between you and the TV, you can't just jump into the TV screen. Don't get involved in any of these social media fund raisers and donation campaigns. You don't know any of these people. You just another number to them. Just sit back and watch it as entertainment. All this 'go fund me' sh*t that you see everyday. don't. get. involved. I have zero obligation to donate, and they have zero obligation to be honest with me.