Jay mispronouncing labels, hipster art references and money still that hot to y'all?

Datnucaa

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but nas didn't say cans. He pronounced it correctly otherwise u wouldn't even have known what he was talking about. Done

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this thread is right... but at the same time, who cares. we all pronounce shyt wrong even when we buy it or know it well.

like porsche. its pronounced PORSH A.. the e is not silent and any dealer will tell you.. they even say it correctly on the commercials.. but how many rappers EVER get that right

maybach.. is MAY BOK... rhymes with lock. yet ross and the whole team and the rest of the industry says MAYBACK

Murciélago - Mercy-Ugaloo

they had an article in XXL about all the mispronounced words.. its a lot more than just jay

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Jay still lying about owning the nets, like that Russian Billionaire who lives that true boss life dont exist.

the bad part about is that these nikkas truly believe he bought the team, and moved them to Brooklyn.

nikka can't even get us to like Memphis Bleek

What was it that made morons actually believe he owns the Nets??

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
You nikkas act like bytches with the gossip I swear, who gives a fukk how he pronounced whatever word. You still knew what he meant. :snoop: Some of you need to have your privilege to make new threads taken away, this is becoming ridiculous.

STUFF

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EAR MAZE :cheers:

man what I find specially depressing is how these rappers are all talking about Hublot and Audemars just cause Jay & Rozay name dropped them

there's a couple dozen high end watch brands.. what about them?? these rappers gotta get on amazon, get a catalog or something lol

Cartier, Hublot I could name a dozen

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
this thread is right... but at the same time, who cares. we all pronounce shyt wrong even when we buy it or know it well.

like porsche. its pronounced PORSH A.. the e is not silent and any dealer will tell you.. they even say it correctly on the commercials.. but how many rappers EVER get that right

maybach.. is MAY BOK... rhymes with lock. yet ross and the whole team and the rest of the industry says MAYBACK

Murciélago - Mercy-Ugaloo

they had an article in XXL about all the mispronounced words.. its a lot more than just jay
:huhldup: moor-thee-EH-la-go or moor-see-EH-la-goh depending on what type of spanish you decide to pronounce it with Castilian or traditional...and Maybach is pronounce MY Bock

Anyways I dont give a fukk about pronunciation. Alot of hip hop culture is based on saying shyt different. I for one love it...a lot of these nikkas is fresh out the Jects. Aint sophisticated enough to say the shyt right but got enough money to
actually cop it and stunt on these luxury purists

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
jigga obvious look to mtv and the whats going on the internet for influence. Remember him jacking talibs whole lane back in 2001 :D . Beanies and che shirts