Jay mispronouncing labels, hipster art references and money still that hot to y'all?

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Just saying if he was saying it to be trendy he wouldn't have said something that's apparently "out of style" or whatever

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
"You" shyt....I don't get into all that but I was just making a statement that you didn't answer really

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
"You" shyt....I don't get into all that but I was just making a statement that you didn't answer really

sorry breh, i was :pacspit: and you just happened to come with the right post.

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

we still cool.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

you nikkas dont know any better... y'all think you DO pronounce the H in Hermes

HER ME ass nikkas.

EAR MAZE :cheers:

man what I find specially depressing is how these rappers are all talking about Hublot and Audemars just cause Jay & Rozay name dropped them

there's a couple dozen high end watch brands.. what about them?? these rappers gotta get on amazon, get a catalog or something lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

you nikkas dont know any better... y'all think you DO pronounce the H in Hermes

HER ME ass nikkas.

You don't pronounce the H, the last S and the R is not an R like in Richard but a french rolling r or whatever the fukk it's called.

Keeping it simple, is better then trying and failing.

I almost spit my drink out when I heard Nas say Cans (Cannes), but Jay won't get a pass for pronouncing the S in the end though.
But it's a good dilemma, I don't know what sounds corniest pronouncing shyt wrong or pronouncing shyt from a different country correct.

It's like latinos speaking perfect English and then flipping into pedro mode when they are gonna pronounce something spanish.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
EAR MAZE :cheers:

man what I find specially depressing is how these rappers are all talking about Hublot and Audemars just cause Jay & Rozay name dropped them

there's a couple dozen high end watch brands.. what about them?? these rappers gotta get on amazon, get a catalog or something lol

Jay still lying about owning the nets, like that Russian Billionaire who lives that true boss life dont exist.

the bad part about is that these nikkas truly believe he bought the team, and moved them to Brooklyn.

nikka can't even get us to like Memphis Bleek

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
You don't pronounce the H, the last S and the R is not an R like rough but a french rolling r or whatever the fukk it's called.

Keeping it simple, is better then trying and failing.

I almost spit my drink out when I heard Nas say Cans, Jay won't get a pass for pronouncing the S in the end though.

i mean, i'd expect that from Birdman, but not a rich nikka who brags about his rich white friends