Jason Whitlock admits he's a c00n

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
giphy.gif

"This is my area of expertise"

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was known for bashing black rappers, actors, models, etc. Hell, that's all he really does now lol.

He had a whole routine about how he didn't talk to "n*ggas" after 5pm. He said there's no such thing as white privilege, black people need to create their own luck etc etc. everything he said about Whitlock could've applied to himself up until recently.

I don't buy the black empowerment routine one bit but he was right about Whitlock here

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jesus Christ of Nazareth

:wow:

This is the difference between Charlamagne and Bomani Jones.

Hip hop can always keep it 100 while sports media has to stay politically correct. Even the "woke" "real" ones.
Well in fairness Bo also said Whitlock helped him out so he wouldn't say anything bad about him.

e001

Superstar
Daps
I can see why people are mad at Kristine, whenever a woman acts like that she will probably take heat, specially when they are white talking to a black man, but her reaction was more feminist than racist IMO, at least it's what I get from her intention, that shyt is lame either way, but there's no need to spin it into racial talk like that, feminists do that to anybody these days, shyt is annoying, but again, I can see where the hate is coming from, she should have apologized, not to Lavar but to the audience, for the racial misunderstanding instead of letting this fat nikka do the talk for her, if that was really not her intention, now nobody will care.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The hate and racism in this thread is disgusting.

Obviously Whitlock was riding for someone he considers and friend and knows personally. But because she's white he gotta be a c00n a sell out and people wishing for him to die.

nikkas is so bitter. Y'all taking the shyt personal.:russ:
Finally! Someone who understands
boOGyfL.png

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
He was known for bashing black rappers, actors, models, etc. Hell, that's all he really does now lol.

He had a whole routine about how he didn't talk to "n*ggas" after 5pm. He said there's no such thing as white privilege, black people need to create their own luck etc etc. everything he said about Whitlock could've applied to himself up until recently.

I don't buy the black empowerment routine one bit but he was right about Whitlock here
Aligning with
Jobs-Dont-Suck-Host-Andrew-Schulz-Interview-Video.jpg
is reason enough

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He usually bashes entertainers when they do something stupid.

He has said a lot of things I don't agree with but he's nowhere near Whitlock.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see why people are mad at Kristine, whenever a woman acts like that she will probably take heat, specially when they are white talking to a black man, but her reaction was more feminist than racist IMO, at least it's what I get from her intention, that shyt is lame either way, but there's no need to spin it into racial talk like that, feminists do that to anybody these days, shyt is annoying, but again, I can see where the hate is coming from, she should have apologized, not to Lavar but to the audience, for the racial misunderstanding instead of letting this fat nikka do the talk for her, if that was really not her intention, now nobody will care.

A white woman has more social capital and economic capital than a black man. Save the feminism for whites and Asians in the USA.