Jason Sensation Is Still Good At Impressions

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
no but he did threaten to go to a arena and kill himself

Sensation wrote the following in the since-deleted tweet Aug. 27 before Raw in Toronto, per Ben Jordan Kerin of Wrestling News Source: "I got my gun through security & will shoot myself in the head & kill myself during tonight's #RAW in Toronto. Don't ya dare miss it!!! Thanks for the memories @WWE."

On Monday, Sensation said he suffers from "depression and mental issues" and added that he's "very hurt" about the way his WWE career ended.

Appearing on The Hannibal TV, Sensation suggested he was just trying to get attention:

"I say something stupid every now and then because I'm hurting and I'm just trying to get a reaction out of them. Do you even notice me? Why can't you see me? It's from a place of being hurt and never even getting a mention back. I can never get a mention back.

"Triple H will sign the wellness program letter to me. He'll sign it personally and send it to me but I can never get a tweet back or a message back online. I feel like I've been so blacked out from them I can never get their attention."

:mjcry:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
The lead singer from the DX band died a few years ago

I thought the same thing to that Jason sensation died but I just got two white people confused :russ: