Live look at J Schreier

O1HBIp.gif

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't understand this distinction that he's "just some youtuber that broke his NDA". all this info that 'leaks' represents someone breaking an NDA

Yeah, i guess the distinction is when people think of leakers they think of someone having actual connects to marketing or developers inside the studios. What this guy is doing is getting the same press releases everyone else is getting and just breaking embargo or NDA to release it earlier.

Like, for example…I dont think Jeff Grubb or Tom Henderson would knowingly use their own names if they were breaking contracts like this guy is. They are getting privileged information from inside the studio so they aren’t gonna get in trouble because they didn’t sign a non-disclosure of any kind. The people that work for the studios are the ones who would get in trouble leaking it to them.

Its 6 degrees of separation that protects the actual ‘leakers’

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, i guess the distinction is when people think of leakers they think of someone having actual connects to marketing or developers inside the studios. What this guy is doing is getting the same press releases everyone else is getting and just breaking embargo or NDA to release it earlier.

Like, for example…I dont think Jeff Grubb or Tom Henderson would knowingly use their own names if they were breaking contracts like this guy is. They are getting privileged information from inside the studio so they aren’t gonna get in trouble because they didn’t sign a non-disclosure of any kind. The people that work for the studios are the ones who would get in trouble leaking it to them.

Its 6 degrees of separation that protects the actual ‘leakers’
This doesn’t really make sense that it was the same press release everyone else got because J Schrier got it wrong. So this dude must have had some access to some info that wasn’t common knowledge at the time.

Either way dude just looks like a hoe and a snitch right now, Who’s gonna be back to posting “rumors” for clout just like everyone else:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This doesn’t really make sense that it was the same press release everyone else got because J Schrier got it wrong. So this dude must have had some access to some info that wasn’t common knowledge at the time.

Either way dude just looks like a hoe and a snitch right now, Who’s gonna be back to posting “rumors” for clout just like everyone else:smh:

It doesn’t mean bloomberg/schreire got the same press release is all that says

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He must be jealous:manny:

why would a relatively small youtuber get info that bloomberg wouldn’t?

Because jason Schriere isn’t a game reviewer, previewer, or ‘content creator’ he does investigative reporting in the games industry for bloomberg not marketing. He’s not gonna get a bunch of press releases and game codes, and if he does maybe he just doesn’t check them.

If this guy wasn’t doing exactly what i said he wouldn’t be scared of getting in trouble.

63-A401-F8-5-CE0-42-A8-8-C70-8-FE33-DBC5-FB4.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Because jason Schriere isn’t a game reviewer, previewer, or ‘content creator’ he does investigative reporting in the games industry for bloomberg not marketing. He’s not gonna get a bunch of press releases and game codes, and if he does maybe he just doesn’t check them.

If this guy wasn’t doing exactly what i said he wouldn’t be scared of getting in trouble.
you know that makes zero sense

why are you like this

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that's not the problem lmao you acting like jason wouldn't be given press materials and insider shyt from these companies. for what

Maybe he would? All im saying is that this guy is breaking embargo’s, im not sure why jason Schriere didn’t have the same info from Ubi could be 100 reasons.