Jason Schrier:Sony planning PS5 game reveal for next week, June 3rd.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Next gen can finally begin :hhh:
Ps5: Next gen tech :hula: last gen specs
The fact it got a sequel was better than some..... :whistle:

Knack 2 was kinda cool. My sons played and beat it.

I was able to scoop it for free when it dropped because the Sony New Zealand team fukked up and put it on their store for free accidentally without the price. Made a account for there using my mama email address and scored it before they took it down. :russ:
So you're talking in a positive light about knack 3 :dahell: just cuz your sons beat it? You forced that bullshyt on them like how parents forced ET on nikkaz during the Atari era. You should be ashamed of yourself. Teaching them to accept mediocrity, man you better get those kids a switch before they turn into members of the trenchcoat mafia :ufdup:
Sony foot on neck season has returned...:blessed: Xbox not even trying...:heh:
So nikkaz mention knack 3 and that's it. Was that the foot on neck or? Serious question

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Day of Reckoning for Xbox
source.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last week Xbox fans have a good sleep

Nintendo: So Me and Microsoft were just chillin at E3 and in Walks in Sony
(:mjlit:)!
First thing Sony(:mjgrin:) Says is, Who Guarding Me tonight?

And I, Nintendo(:whoa:), points at Microsoft(:merchant:) , and says Xbox X got you this gen:whoa::

Sony(:mjlol:), then says (Lace'em Up Microsoft(:merchant:), its gonna be a long Gen!
full

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Idk, maybe this is my first rodeo? But correct me if I'm mistaken. Don't we usually have an idea about games. Like, they can't keep development secret. From the creation of horizon pt.2 to the entire story of last of us 2. I don't expect them to reveal anything you'll be seeing anytime soon. Sony will try to get you to focus on titles in the future which obviously will look better than launch titles. Make sure to pay close attention to whatever titles are due this year. I bet you those titles will look like ps4pro titles with more stable framerates :francis:
AcidicLoneFoxterrier-size_restricted.gif