Jason Schreier Reconfirms a KoTOR remake is in the works

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I get it’s his job and how he makes a living, but he’s kind of a dikkhead the way he keeps casually just mentioning these reveals in interviews that are probably a big deal to the devs making them lol
I get the point of 'investigative journalism' when it comes to shyt that really affects people, but it's kind of sad you can't even keep a video game secret. I wonder if people get in trouble for talking to these 'insiders'

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get the point of 'investigative journalism' when it comes to shyt that really affects people, but it's kind of sad you can't even keep a video game secret. I wonder if people get in trouble for talking to these 'insiders'

It’s potentially career ending. Those NDA’s are no joke, not only will it end your career in the industry they will take your ass to court over it.

To be fair, I’m pretty sure a lot of these “insiders” are being given breadcrumbs by actual publishers to create hype for their upcoming releases.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It’s potentially career ending. Those NDA’s are no joke, not only will it end your career in the industry they will take your ass to court over it.
I'm saying, is it really worth doing that to someone just so we can find out about a video game early? I'm sure they try to keep it anonymous, and cover their tracks, but I wonder if anyone has got caught up

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I get it’s his job and how he makes a living, but he’s kind of a dikkhead the way he keeps casually just mentioning these reveals in interviews that are probably a big deal to the devs making them lol
You're just missing the point. It's really about "the people" involved in the process :skip:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
tenor.gif