Jason kidd son with the big ass water head doesnt talk to his dad

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
jan-2002-new-jersey-nets-point-guard-jason-kidds-son-tj-kidd-eats-picture-id72523045
Bonks Adventure:wow:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Those cac genes :huhldup:

:dame:

He needs our help y'all, we must help him to be not ashamed and take that big step and accept Hairline Defeat, The Denial of Hairline Defeat is one of the biggest mental health issues in The Black Male Community, and we must help brotha Snoop and Stevie Wonder, they need to accept Hairline Defeat also and go bald. Brotha Lebron James finally had his moment and accept Hairline Defeat and shaved his head

I've been bald since 93 and was 16 year's old when I accepted Hairline Defeat when I realize my hairline was fukked up and pushed back from genetics:mjlol:

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Joumana never loved J Kidd and she looked mad ambiguous and fake

I never liked that weird lookin hoe anyway bytch look like a conceited ass fake bytch

Like what is she is she black white what the hell is she?

Now she gettin nose jobs too bytch is mentally ill :hubie:

J Kidd is a swirl weird lookin dude and we don’t know what hell Joumana is poor TJ was destined to be an abomination
She's Middle Eastern

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all wildin.

If I was her age range I'd shoot my shot

But this thread is the funniest thread in a long time. I do wonder about TJ and his father's relationship bc he posted about him going to Bucks games and being around Giannis and he posted the Lakers ring. So he obviously is doing something with his father it seems. Hopefully it's not as bad as he's making it seem