Japan’s PC Gaming Market Doubles In Size In 3 Years

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same if you own multiple of any of the big 3 or only 3. Great games everywhere but time is a big factor. I play probably more hours than 75% of y’all and damn once I’m done with one game there’s another to jump on.

Players like me don’t no what a drought is

People who go around saying “it’s a drought” are the same people that play nothing but CoD, Madden, 2K and generic Ubisoft type open world AAA game and nothing else every year.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If u like me exclusives might not matter that much to u and pc might be all u need :manny:

We get all ms shyt, Don’t care for Nintendos shyt, don’t care for Sony shyt outside of spidey . I’m straight
it sucks I might miss, or have to wait for, certain games. but really I don't have time to play all these games, and I got a huge backlog

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
it sucks I might miss, or have to wait for, certain games. but really I don't have time to play all these games, and I got a huge backlog
these other platforms are just pointless to me. downgrades in every way, no exclusive can entice me to buy a fisher price machine.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If u like me exclusives might not matter that much to u and pc might be all u need :manny:

We get all ms shyt, Don’t care for Nintendos shyt, don’t care for Sony shyt outside of spidey . I’m straight
PC players do get Nintendo shyt. Switch emulation been popping for a hot minute:sas2: