Osheajacksonjr Isaidwhatisaid GIF - Osheajacksonjr Isaidwhatisaid Mad GIFs

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman help the breh out :salute:
Does one need to buy a JR pass in order to purchase a Bullet train ticket to Kyoto from Tokyo?

Or can one just purchase an individual ticket (round trip journey) for Bullet train ?

Arigato

You do not need a JR pass for the shinkansen. You can purchase a ticket directly from Shin-Yokohama station or Shinagawa station.

It was worth buying the JR pass maybe like two years ago, but now just go to the station and buy the ticket.

And the breh that was telling you to stay more than a day is cooking. Trust me, you do NOT want to waste 4-6 hours of your day on the bullet train, which, while fun the first time, is a train ride where you'll be sitting for those hours. Kyoto station by itself has so much to see and do, you'll want to spend as much time as you can there.

Here is my vlog of travelling to Kyoto during the Pandemic. Check it out if you want to see some stuff (I timestamped it for you, just hit play):

I will be returning to Japan at the end of this month. I will be vlogging again, and I wanted to help you Coli brehs out, so if you have any questions, let me know. I will also be interviewing any Black men/women I see and asking them about their experiences in Japan, and I will interview Japanese women for the brehs that's interested in knowing what Japanese women think about Black men.

Hit me with any questions you would like me to ask them. :salute: