Japanese players are begging for Final Fantasy 16 on Steam after the PS5 price hike

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn’t act like xbox started shyt. But apparently sony feels xbox is the leader in this space which is why they signed a deal to pay microsoft for their help.
MS offered them the best deal on cloud (both Playstation and XBox execs didn't even know what was going on behind the scenes with the higher ups). I believe they were with AWS before who are and have been the leaders on cloud worldwide for years.

Sure, they probably will be “fine” but it’s gonna take some big changes in their business plan, which we are seeing everyday.

no shyt they are adjusting. like they've always done.

the ones who are being stubborn jackasses is NINTENDO. :birdman:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Final Fantasy 16 is a system seller hence why they made sure it is exclusive with no window for a port just like ff vii remake was. If they can't wait 2 years for the inevitable port then
Gone head and cop that ps5 Japan brehs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:

I def hope you're getting free GP months for this PR.
Ain’t no PR.

Everything i said is facts.

Sony just came out last month saying how despite their lead in console sales actual revenue/profit isn’t what it needs to be.

Literally a couple weeks later they are increasing hardware prices.

shyts not even hard to see if you are being honest with yourself:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ain’t no PR.

Everything i said is facts.

Sony just came out last month saying how despite their lead in console sales actual revenue/profit isn’t what it needs to be.

Literally a couple weeks later they are increasing hardware prices.

shyts not even hard to see if you are being honest with yourself:manny:

everyone is missing targets right now, not just Sony.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
everyone is missing targets right now, not just Sony.
Dude basically came out and pushed pc gaming and hinted towards console obsolescence. Which honestly is good for everyone cuz we can all play on the same platform...
With Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony being publishers like Sega

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think this is just another instance of social media not speaking for the general public. PS5 sell out instantly in Japan, and they will buy a PS5 to play this game regardless if the cost of the system has gone up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dude basically came out and pushed pc gaming and hinted towards console obsolescence. Which honestly is good for everyone cuz we can all play on the same platform...
With Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony being publishers like Sega
Clearly the entire industry other than nintendo is moving toward this direction.

Gamers are not beholden to one platform anymore. When you can fire up Fortnight on pretty much any screen on earth, the underlying hardware no longer matters.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Consoles been dead in Japan.

Consoles in general will be obsolete in the next 5 to 10 years. Tech getting to crazy to have an outdated box.
Platform agnostic, Cloud, FTP, Service, Cross play, multiplayer, cheap, subscription gaming is obviously all the things we are moving toward and all things that kill sony’s business plan.

Again by sonys own words they are in trouble.

Guess it’s just gonna be a while before you stan’s catch up to reality.:manny:
Mines well stop explaining bro they going to be stuck in the past.
Sony themselves are investing huge in cloud shyt. Multiplayer shyt, Subscriptions, etc.

When’s the last time you heard of them investing in another Naughty Dogg type studio???:jbhmm:

Sony themselves admitted in an official court document that they have no chance in competing in a multiplayer/subscription type gaming world.

Sony just a couple weeks ago announced how people aren’t into buying $70 games right now, and being the Hardware leader isn’t bringing them the good fortune it once did.

Now they are raising their hardware prices around the world to make up for that issue.

This is all facts straight from the horses mouth. They obviously see how their way of winning is coming to a close. It’s crazy you stan’s don’t even believe in the company you are stanning :damn:
They will ignore this
They invested in cloud gaming before XBox did, but yall act like Xbox started the shyt.

They'll be fine.

I only worry about the CFO who is now the CEO.

If they want Switch prices, don't expect PS5 quality games. Buncha loud mouths online =/= real life.
Brag about investment first when you put your business into the competitor. They are paying Microsoft for the cloud and had a head start while still losing. It doesn't matter who started first who gives a fukk. You can't be the top dog getting your services from the competitor. Microsoft is set up for the future with the purchaes and infrastructure.

You see what Sony said. GAMEPASS is legit. Gamepass is affordable for foreign countries like Brazil etc.. this gaming shyt is over bro.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MS offered them the best deal on cloud (both Playstation and XBox execs didn't even know what was going on behind the scenes with the higher ups). I believe they were with AWS before who are and have been the leaders on cloud worldwide for years.

no shyt they are adjusting. like they've always done.

the ones who are being stubborn jackasses is NINTENDO. :birdman:
Hey man, it’s ok to admit the fact that Microsoft is leading the industry right now. Sony themselves have already admitted it.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Clearly the entire industry other than nintendo is moving toward this direction.

Gamers are not beholden to one platform anymore. When you can fire up Fortnight on pretty much any screen on earth, the underlying hardware no longer matters.
I'd love it but only if we got Nintendo on PC as well. This would have been amazing back when I was a teenager. Not having to worry about who's on what console to play a game.