Japanese music is lowkey good

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP there is nothing original or 'Japanese' sounding about the songs you posted, they all sound western, especially the second which just sounds like a typical shytty pop song.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
That woman who did the kingdom hearts soundtrack put me onto Japanese music :pachaha:

Its flames :wow:

Edit:

This.

I been listening to japanese music since then. I can't focus while drawing if I have lyrics I understand.

The first time I saw that "Simple and Clean" commercial on TV opened the flood gates.

Had a nikka on Kazaa downloading hella viruses on my moms computer back then.

:mjgrin:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They been got all their swag and musical talent from the US.

All of the legends like Micheal Jackson, Prince, Stevie Wonder, etc. SOLD OUT in Japan. They loved our music, so many entertainers and labels looked at Japan as the #1 music market in Asia.

Funny historical tidbit - they actually got hip to black music during the 70s because they sold a lot of the musical equipment to places like NY and regularly had to go out there to service them. So they always got new music coming out from the US, the whole disco/soul/house music shyt they were one of the first to hear about.

Before I believe they fukked with Jazz and shyt but I don’t know the history about that too much.