Reppin
Houston
Think I'm gonna pass on finding out what this is about

My curiosity on the internet has gotten the best of me too many times

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
ha @ thinking it's just Japan.

An entire internet full of MGTOW/GMB/whatever other garbage where people are afraid of every possible consequence, so they just disengage altogether...propagandists on every site reinforcing the fearmongering daily with all kinds of hyped up thread "discussions", echo chambers all...

...buuuut it's just Japan.

Right? :pachaha:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I remember saying as a kid as soon as we can no longer tell the virtual from the reality, the world was going to end.

Don't think it's that dire as an adult, but you gonna have most people desire to stay in the virtual world over the real world. shyt is gonna get really weird when that happens.

People reference The Matrix or Ready Player One, I think it's going to have elements of Surrogates too. Dunno if I want to be around for all of this shyt.

i don't spend anymore than 3-4 hours a week in VR.
i can def see how it can suck you all the way in.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I can see potential during red week, but that shyt coming with a whole apparatus looks like a hassle

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ha @ thinking it's just Japan.

An entire internet full of MGTOW/GMB/whatever other garbage where people are afraid of every possible consequence, so they just disengage altogether...propagandists on every site reinforcing the fearmongering daily with all kinds of hyped up thread "discussions", echo chambers all...

...buuuut it's just Japan.

Right? :pachaha:

You see it, dudes like to point fingers and say 'we're not like them' ...........yeah right :mjlol:

Last edited: