Japan got 400 Terabit per second internet. I'm mad.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
First of all your devices are limited to certain write and read speeds. Majority of Japan isn't downloading shyt at enormous speeds. Plus the difference of territory between Japan and USA is huge.

The war machine comments are hilarious. Do you realize America spends so much on military because allies like Germany, France etc. are not spending enough of what they are required to spend? Once again having to save western europeans from a disaster.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
sex-robot-animated.gif
The hell is This?

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
nah we getting that ready player one full blown matrix metaverse :mjlol: frfr
Man the idea of a Ready Player One style world or Sword Art Online reality where we could legit feel like we are apart of the game is kinda mind blowing to think about.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I live in Japan what the fukk is y’all talking about. :mjlol: It took me 20 hours to download final fantasy and I got to fax shyt to my job today. :dead:

Japan was futuristic in the 90’s and it’s still the 90’s here :skip:
what city do you live in?

plus most of those shots were in china. I peep'd the page, they are in china right now.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I live in Japan what the fukk is y’all talking about. :mjlol: It took me 20 hours to download final fantasy and I got to fax shyt to my job today. :dead:

Japan was futuristic in the 90’s and it’s still the 90’s here :skip:
You must live in the country side, I spent a few months in Tokyo and they had a lot of that shyt from the video. Also I lived in Korea and even their GB internet speeds is only like $35 a month