January 6th insurrectionist sentenced to 20 years in prison

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They are disloyal to their country. In some places across the world, that would be met with a firing squad.
Motherfukkers are lucky they live in America. Try something like that in the Middle East, Africa, etc and they would have been executed or being doing life in prison.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Motherfukkers are lucky they live in America. Try something like that in the Middle East, Africa, etc and they would have been executed or being doing life in prison.

They’re lucky they’re not going to prison in Russian :dame:

For 10 minutes they beat me, ripped my clothes. And for, let's say, the next two hours they raped me every other minute with mop handles.

"When I fainted, they would splash me with cold water and throw me back onto the table."

Two months later it happened again. He had been coerced into paying 50,000 rubles (£735) to his attackers and says he was raped in an attempt to keep him quiet about this.

Makarov told the BBC his prison torture had been videoed. Prisoners know the humiliating footage can be shared with the entire prison if they do not comply with the demands.

The rapists were other inmates, who - Makarov and others are certain - acted on prison bosses' instructions.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

Now all we gotta do vote for Kamla Harris against racist Trump and keep this idiot retarded racist Trump out of the damn White White cause if he wins he's gonna pardon him (MAGA supporters who attacked at the Capitol on Jan 6)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Dems were even half the communists Republicans say they are, Trump would have been put up against a wall and shot for what he did on J6