Janet Jackson Tries to Play Connect 4 for the First Time

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Here come the Joe was horrible ass mfers lol. fukk yall. If Joe didnt do what he did, we would have never had Control, Rhythm Nation, Janet, and Velvet Rope. fukk a connect four. She need to connect back with Jam and Lewis cuz im tired of hearing these non singing ass strippers lol.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Here come the Joe was horrible ass mfers lol. fukk yall. If Joe didnt do what he did, we would have never had Control, Rhythm Nation, Janet, and Velvet Rope. fukk a connect four. She need to connect back with Jam and Lewis cuz im tired of hearing these non singing ass strippers lol.

Make sure you defend your real father the way you defend a mfer you don't know

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Speaking of her childhood, I thought this was a dope story:

When it came to adjusting to fame at such a young age, Jackson said her parents kept her and her brothers grounded growing up by doing chores, such as cleaning animal cages.

"It's so funny -- my brothers talk about it to this day. We would play to a crowd of 20,000 people, and the next day we were at home," she said. "My parents would make us get up at 7 in the morning. Why? We had to rake the whole yard. Now, we're talking about 3 acres. Every leaf had to be gone out of that yard. You had to clean all the animal cages and wash all the animals. We had a house-keeper and chefs growing up. And the house-keeper was there to watch us take care of our rooms. Make our beds, vacuum the floor, mop the kitchen. She was there making sure we did what our parents wanted us to do."

The "Scream" singer explained that when her siblings would do their duties they would sing.

"[Those chores] kept us grounded," Jackson said. "Taking the trash out late at night. We did it all [while] singing. We would make up songs. I had to stand on top of a swivel chair in order to do the dishes because I was so short. That's how young I was. Someone else would be cleaning the counters and kitchen tables. Someone else would be sweeping the floor, and we'd sing a three- or four-part harmony."

A few years ago someone shared a video of Janet Jackson cleaning her animals' cages by herself, feeding them and everything. Also that's why she kept the key in her ear, that's where she used to hold the key to the cages and it just became a part of her style.

You can tell the discipline there too like "Who not closing the bottles after they use them?" :hhh:

Last edited: