Jane the Virgin: Season 2

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you all that fat ass in the grey dress behind Jane and Wesley? Damn! Professor Bolton looks like she is related to Christina Milian.

This show really picked up towards the end. Great twists. Much less annoying Jane. Didn't see the Nadine swerve. Love this show.

@Jisselle What's your word?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CV_QKHWU8AAv_x1.png:large

Tomorrow is the Winter finale. @Jisselle @Ciggavelli

Last edited:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Did you all that fat ass in the grey dress behind Jane and Wesley? Damn! Professor Bolton looks like she is related to Christina Milian.

This show really picked up towards the end. Great twists. Much less annoying Jane. Didn't see the Nadine swerve. Love this show.

@Jisselle What's your word?

I'm so excited. Been going through withdrawls. I even contemplated watching "Soy Betty la fea."

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, they killed this episode. As soon as I get tired of Jane, Rafeal & Michael, they swing the story into a new direction. Can't wait until we start back up again.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought Jane was gonna go through with it with the professor. I guess not :francis:

Now she's gonna get back with the cop. :francis:

Poor Xiomata and Rogelio. I wanted to see them together :mjcry:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Hades @Ciggavelli, Have you guys been keeping up? Thoughts on the kidnapping?! I was watching it with a male friend of mine and he just kept rolling his eyes, that's when I knew it wasn't meant to be. I'm loving these new episodes, I'm still on the fence about the Michael engagement but we'll see.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Hades @Ciggavelli, Have you guys been keeping up? Thoughts on the kidnapping?! I was watching it with a male friend of mine and he just kept rolling his eyes, that's when I knew it wasn't meant to be. I'm loving these new episodes, I'm still on the fence about the Michael engagement but we'll see.
Yup I'm all up to date. I'm liking the second part of the season. It's still a great show. Though I predict something will go wrong with the engagement with Michael. Something always seems to happen between the two of them.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup I'm all up to date. I'm liking the second part of the season. It's still a great show. Though I predict something will go wrong with the engagement with Michael. Something always seems to happen between the two of them.

Their relationship just never "feels" like it's right for the show.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It amazes me how this show remains creative. Those silent movie clips were golden.

There's three episodes left, but it's been a great season (just like last season :wow:)

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nice Jessica Jones reference :obama:

Petra's sister: "It's like spank hour at orphanage" :mjlol:

Xo and Rogelio's nemesis getting close I see :mjpls:

The actress playing Petra is doing a good job playing her sister too :ehh:

Only 2 episodes left :lupe: