Jane the Virgin: Season 2

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody else up on this shyt? Last season was great. This season is getting great reviews too (87 on metacritic).

And, no, it's not just a girl's show :ufdup:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Anybody else up on this shyt? Last season was great. This season is getting great reviews too (87 on metacritic).

And, no, it's not just a girl's show :ufdup:
The ads for it show the little Latina pulling a Mindy Project and being befuddled about which Anglo cac she twuly wuvs. Pass.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Don't watch, but glad to see Debbie Allen getting a lot of work in the chair

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's been a good season so far and is critically acclaimed. It's very light-hearted, but I like it. It's a nice change of pace. And the lead does a great job.

Y'all are sleeping. It's not for everybody though

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This season has been good. It's a bit over the top and light-hearted, but I look forward to a new episode every week

Any brehs up on this too?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ciggavelli You gotta @ me or make the title in ALL CAPS no DOOM or update the thread every week LOL.

This has been my show since last season. Fills the gap that Ugly Betty left for me. Last week's episode was the first time that I was fed up with Jane's overreaction to everything concerning Mateo. All that crying and s h i t was killing me.

Is it me or does Xiomara look banging sometimes and frumpy other times? Young Xiomara is bad. I also spotted that actress that plays young Jane in a Macy's or Target commercial a few days ago. I'm always hella excited when Monday rolls around. Yael Groblas is fine as hell too.

@Jisselle What up #JaneFam !

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Ciggavelli You gotta @ me or make the title in ALL CAPS no DOOM or update the thread every week LOL.

This has been my show since last season. Fills the gap that Ugly Betty left for me. Last week's episode was the first time that I was fed up with Jane's overreaction to everything concerning Mateo. All that crying and s h i t was killing me.

Is it me or does Xiomara look banging sometimes and frumpy other times? Young Xiomara is bad. I also spotted that actress that plays young Jane in a Macy's or Target commercial a few days ago. I'm always hella excited when Monday rolls around. Yael Groblas is fine as hell too.

@Jisselle What up #JaneFam !

I absolutely love this show. I was super disappointed with Britney's cameo though.

Sometimes it is TOO exaggerated. And now where did Michael come from!!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another good episode.

Not another episode until Dec 14, and it's the mid-season finale? :why:

Is this season shorter than last season? Last season had 22 episodes. This one has only had 7 so far. I wonder how many we'll get