Jamilah Lemieux is losing it on Twitter

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Where’s all the usual LSA enthusiasts that were so quick to jump on her bandwagon and calling us “pick mes” for calling her out on her divisiveness. come get your pathetic “leader”as she grovels and complains; the five minutes of feminuts fame and diversionary tactics are done. :coffee:
giphy.gif
Good question.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Was watching the latest TBA broadcast and he stated that these people need us to be poor and dependent in order for them to be effective and have a voice, once we rise up they're no longer needed so I was think ing about it and it seems he may have a serious point.

Where is her man? Non-black dude that she loves so much? Plenty of older men of other races are single, she couldn't find one? I mean if she's broke what is all these bashing and internationalist talk gaining her?

It appears whites have class-ism over everyone depending on thought but blacks only have inter-community class-ism and I'm seeing it more everyday.

These people are nothing without a base of black folks under them, they're nothing to white people.