Jamie Foxx is recovering after suffering undisclosed medical complication

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I would imagine being an A-list like Jamie Foxx is incredibly taxing. Jamie Foxx didn’t get to where he’s at by having a proper work-life balance.

To get to his level you have to put in an extraordinary amount of work. I’m in my early 40s and I vividly remember Jamie Foxx’ work from the In Living Color Days, over 30 years ago!

In fact, out of all the names who thrived after in Living Color, Jamie Foxx is probably the only one who has maintained a prolific body of work.

That gets more difficult to do as one ages. We obviously don’t know what’s the case, but I wish him a speedy recovery.

Daps
I would imagine being an A-list like Jamie Foxx is incredibly taxing. Jamie Foxx didn’t get to where he’s at by having a proper work-life balance.

To get to his level you have to put in an extraordinary amount of work. I’m in my early 40s and I vividly remember Jamie Foxx’ work from the In Living Color Days, over 30 years ago!

In fact, out of all the names who thrived after in Living Color, Jamie Foxx is probably the only one who has maintained a prolific body of work.

That gets more difficult to do as one ages. We obviously don’t know what’s the case, but I wish him a speedy recovery.
Truth...I'm mid 30s and remember him on In Living Color as a little kid.

We all watched the WB/UPN shows like Wayans Bros, Jamie Foxx Show, For Your Love etc. Any Given Sunday got him a higher profile and then the movie with Tom Cruise really got him to the next level right before Ray. Almost forget he's a comedian at times.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Yup. I had a stroke in 2019. September. shyt change my life on how I take care of myself. Luckily I fully recovered

The nurse said because I was In good shape by working out I recovered quickly
I'm glad you are feeling better Brother.. I am not going to go down the hole of taking care of ourselves but me and the dude were just at a repass for another friend.. laughing and feeling blessed for how tough growing up was for us 😂... Two weeks later, He could laugh or cry.. and that was the reaction you were going to get from saying hey ___ how are you? Be serious about your blood pressure brehs.. and medicine may not be the answer.. but change SOMETHING

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, my uncle. He was slurring his words for months, got fired from his job because they said he was drunk. Turned out he had an aneurism. That shyt ruined and ultimately took his life. RIP
:mjcry:

SMH. America is such a piece of shyt country at times. Sorry for your uncle.